Wednesday, September 17, 2008

About: "Update" Tags

This site is all about new content, no matter what form it is in. Lots of things are updated for the better. Now that we have a new list of tags on the site, I should probably explain the three types of "Update" tags.

  • Update: a plain "Update" tag means I update a file; most likely a map or gametype.

  • Site Update: like the one that was posted not long ago, "Site Update" tags means I added a type of content (Non-post) to the site.

  • Weekly Update: although Bungie gives weekly updates to all of us lucky fans, the only ones I am concerned with are playlist changes. When a Bungie.net Weekly Update has information about playlist changes, I will be there to dissect their moves.


That's it for "Update" tags. If you have any questions, let me know.

No comments: